Sam’s Gutters & Roofs provide to you, in addition to the materials guarantee, a 12 month workmanship guarantee on repairs and replacements. We are always happy to come out to your property and carry out a free viewing and inspection, and you can be reassured that we will report back to you honestly and clearly with our plan of action. Read our full Guarantee Policy here.
Sam’s Gutters & Roofs offer a peace of mind, stress free, 12 month guarantee on the labour of the work carried out, this is in respect of faulty workmanship only. This is in addition to any manufacturer’s material and becomes active on the Service completion date, not the date the invoice was paid. The guarantee will not be effective or acknowledged unless the invoice has been paid in full.
Our guarantee and possibly, the guarantee of the manufacturer will become null and void if;
• The works have been subjected to misuse or negligence
• Repair, modification or tampering has occurred by anyone who is not a representative of Sam’s Gutters Limited
• Accidental damage
• We will not guarantee materials supplied by the Client and no liability will be accepted for any consequential loss or damage
• The damage has been caused by natural elements.
We do not offer a guarantees in respect of;
• Any work carried out against the advise, either written or verbal, of a representative of Sam’s Gutters Limited
• Work that has been carried out, when supplementary work is necessary to complete said works and the Client has refused this work, whether written or verbal
• Where repairs are carried out, according to the Client’s wishes, when the age of the item is beyond its recommended life span, or when a replacement is necessary. The replacement advice will be provided to the Client, whether written or verbal, by a representative of Sam’s Gutters Limited.
• Systems that are inherently faulty.
Please ensure that you notify us immediately in the event that you would like to invoke your rights under your guarantee. A delay in reporting any damage can end up with additional damage being caused and not definitely covered under your warranty with us.
In order to take advantage of our guarantee, you must;
• Have paid the bill in full
• Notify us immediately if you can see any cause for concern over the work we have carried out.
Our guarantee does not exclude you from your Statutory Rights 2015
Our aim is to provide the best possible service that meets the needs of all of our clients and potential clients. We ensure that all our staff are fully trained in every aspect of their role and that Health and Safety is a paramount factor in our decisions. We take a great deal of pride in our recruitment and vetting process, only the best, highly trained technicians with skill, great communication and meticulous attention to detail become a part of our team.
Our team of experts are ready to take your call